Monday, July 13, 2009

have been home this few days=)
BUT.. i always cant sleep at night..
-.-!! my sleeping style needs to change!!!

i realise my deepest mistake..
but still i got to accept it..
cause noone forces me!!
its my own choice...
=)
hahas..
anw.. im HAPPY with my life now..
although income wise abit tight but i will get myself a job soon=))
as i went for interview on friday at an agency=))
hopefully they will get back to me asap...

pay's coming in soon...but im gonna save it.. not gonna spend much as there are lots of bdae coming up-.-!!
i cant stand all the dragon babies!! they are all making meBROKE!! lols..

met up woth ying after her work todae!!
AND AND AND!!! i saw her newly bought burberry bag!!
wth..im so in love with it!!!
only when i start to work i will get myself one as well..
so for the time being.. using my mum's bag is also not a bad idea=x..
*evil grins*
thats all this few days..
=)

im running with a flu and a little throat swollen!! its making me feeling so sick!! i wanna recover!!

*those blood related de are nan de!! so dun give up on them so easily!! i believe u can do it!!!

`phelia

No comments:

Post a Comment