Wednesday, October 21, 2009

heyheyhey..
have been super long since i updated this blog..
now i got a chance cause im at a lan shop..
first of all..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR BENJAMIN SEAH and EILEEN SEAH!!!
went to their bdae ceebration at SHI WAI KTV..
den ended up here.. hmmms..
next.. im super contented with my current job..
I LOVE MY BOSS HAZEL NEO and my staff there.. MS CLAIRE FOO!!=))
they are both super duper nice ppl..
not forgetting my family.. i spend most of my off day tgt with my family..
and i think that we are much more closer now!!
and i can feel the LOVE from my families members..
FAMILY BONDING!!=))
anw..
life is now almost prefect...
i have my families supporting me whenever i need them..
i have my friends to talk to and they are there to accompany me out..
i have a stable job now with a good boss and good staff in there...
but..
er....
_ _ _ y, ussimi. noos tuo emoc!!
after having the last portions here my life will be perfect.=))

* to MR TAN JIN KIAT
ahgong(MR CLEMENT TAN JIN KIAT).. though ur ahgong has gone to the other world u still have ur other families and friends.. stay strong..

*to all my FRIENDS
i guess i haven been attending some birthdays and did not join all ur meet up most of the time due to my work.. but whenever im off i will ask u guys out alright=)

*to my cliques ( u all should know who u are)
at a point of them i feel left out after i have started work.. but after some time.. i think that u all did not forget me.. u guys will still ask me out.. thanks for staying ther whenever i need u although u guys are irritating at certain point of time=)

alright, i think this update is a super long one..
the next post will be up when im free=)
goodnight everyone..

`phelia

No comments:

Post a Comment